Pages

8 Nov 2015

Questionnaire Analysis

From the questionnaire I have learnt that my main audience should probably be something like 16-20 year olds as this is the majority and as I fall within this age range I can make the themes and aesthetic of the magazine appropriate.

I have also found out that the ratio of males to females is roughly equal so I could try to include features aimed toward each however it would be more inclusive to those who identify otherwise if I were to just make everything gender neutral.

As the most people noted Katy Perry or similar as their favourite artists, this suggests that more edgier artists would be most suited to the audience.

As the average reader only buys music magazines, each issue may have to be lengthy to tide them over the whole month.

The least favourite feature amongst my survey audience was adverts, so these will be the least abundant feature in my magazine. It will rely heavily on interviews and reviews as these were the most favourite.

As it is not important to my survey audience that the cover model(s) is conventionally attractive, this means I will feature ordinary people. This may also increase the 'personal identity' gratification of my magazine.

I think my magazine would cost £2.50 as this is a enough to keep the magazine running without losing customers due to a high price.