Pages

25 Nov 2016

Digipak Development


I have roughly blocked out the colours for my digipak using the wand and shape tools. Each shape is item is its own layer to allow for quick and easy editing later.


I have added the cover text in accordance to my flat plan, in my chosen typefaces. Whilst design-wise there was nothing wrong with this layout, I decided ultimately it was just too average. I looked again at my moodboard and saw that it was common to have a much larger size difference between the artist and album name, as well as having larger spaces.



I adjusted my design accordingly.


Notice also I adjusted the horizontal scaling on the sans-serif body text to make it more visually correct in comparison to the main font.


I took the time to correct the colours to match those of my moodboard swatches.