Pages

22 Oct 2016

Moodboard


This is a collection of visual references I have taken from the internet to inspire the look of my promotional material.

There is a mix of new and old references, as well as modern material in a retro style. This is a current trend in indie design. My choice of font reflects this style with its vintage look, designed in 1905.

I have also noticed a trend for having images set in boxes, not filling the page. This is a trend I am keen to get into my digipak design.

There is an overwhelming trend of having the artist and title name centred in the top of the panel. My design will follow this.

The colours I have chosen come from an H&M t-shirt as part of one of their artsy collections. I thought the colours satisfied the brief of the audience questionnaire (a mix of dark and vibrant), as well as standing out from existing products.